We offer a full range of cheap skips for hire in the Colne Valley and surrounding areas including Crosland Moor, Linthwaite, Milnsbridge and Slaithwaite. See all our waste removal options below and order online 24/7.
We provide 5 types of skips – Mini, Midi, Maxi, Enclosed, Roll on Roll off’s. To guide you the sizes are as follows:
- Mini Skip (2 Cubic Yards) is 1600mm x 1300mm x 900mm and holds around 20 – 30 bin bags.
- Midi Skip (4 Cubic Yards) is 2200mm x 1400mm x 950mm and holds around 35 – 45 bin bags.
- Maxi Skip (8 Cubic Yards) is 3400mm x 1700mm x 1250mm and holds around 70 – 80 bin bags. Also known as a Builders Skip.
- Enclosed Skip is 3400mm x 1700mm x 1250mm and hold around 100 bin bags.
- Roll on Roll off (also known as RoRo’s) are available in three sizes:
20 Yard is 5400mm x 2360mm x 1470mm
30 Yard is 5400mm x 2360mm x 2310mm
40 Yard is 5400mm x 2360mm x 2750mm
Skip dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly but they all have the same capacity.
The Mini skip is great for small clear outs, whilst the Midi is better for larger tasks where more waste or larger household items need taking away or a garden clearance. The Maxi is our builders skip which is great for larger construction and refurbishment projects.
If you are placing the skip on a public highway or verge you will need a Council permit which we will arrange for you as part of your booking. This will be charged at the local Council rate.
Please ensure skips are not overfilled as this is a potential hazard to our staff and may damage our vehicles.
You can also hire Waste Bags as a lower cost alternative to a skip if you have less waste to remove.